Specifications, Availability and Pricing
This steel and plastic mid tower chassis weighs in at 15.3 pounds empty and measures in at over 20" tall, 9.3" wide and sits 21.5" deep. Steeping outside of the dimensions and moving over to the external looks, it is mostly an expanse of black, but it is the fine touches that really dress up what could otherwise be a pretty ordinary looking chassis on the outside.
The front of the chassis has a thick plastic edge on both sides with insets cut into them and mesh inserts applied. This goes along with the otherwise full mesh front that covers the three exposed bays and the intake area below. Finishing off the looks on the front is a chromed Antec name applied to the bottom. The left side of the chassis offers an inset window with a beveled edge and room for a pair of optional fans through honeycomb mesh molded into the window. The right side of the chassis offers a spot to cool behind the CPU socket as well as a large bump-out in the panel to allow for mass amounts of wiring there.
Internally there is a trio of tool-less 5.25" bays at the top in the front and just below those is a rack for the hard drives. This rack starts with a pair of 2.5" drive slots that use a screw to hold them in place. As for the six 3.5" drive bays that complete the rack, they use rails provided in the hardware box. There is room for a 120mm fan in front of the hard drives, but they are optional in this build. Also optional is the two fan positions on the motherboard side of the rack where a pair of 120mm fans can be clipped in. The motherboard tray will hold Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX and XL-ATX motherboards and also offers a huge CPU cooler access hole, 11 wire tie points, four holes with grommets and two without to manage all of the wiring. At the top of the chassis there is a 200mm blue LED fan to exhaust the convective heat rising in the chassis. The back of the case offers a 120mm exhaust fan, nine expansion slots and a bottom mounted PSU with a dust filter.
To find the Antec Eleven Hundred, all you have to do is look. Via Google Shopping, I found there are over 100 locations I can buy one of these mid-tower chassis. I will say this, shop smart with this purchase. While most respectable names in e-tailing are asking $99.99 as the base price for the Eleven Hundred, I am seeing links to where I can get this chassis shipped to my door for $96.99 from J&R as they are currently offering an instant rebate when you purchase it through them.
Since I know the top off limit for most buyers is around the $150 mark, with a chassis like the Eleven Hundred and the price it is being offered at, you should be able to customize the airflow any way you want and still stay under that magic number. That being said, have a look at the packaging and then we can dive right into the Eleven Hundred from Antec and see just what this chassis has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit