Accessories and Documentation
Let's start off with the instructions found on the side of the inner part, under the original lid. First be sure that you got all of your parts for the XIOS DS including the unit, the remote, the power cord and the HDMI cable.
Step two is to connect the power to the XIOS DS, then connecting the HDMI cable from it to your TV. Lastly, you want to pull the battery saver tab out of the remote.
From there you boot up the XIOS DS, open the browser and visit https://www.pivosgroup.com to download the latest software and apps package to install on the device.
If at the point of getting back to the updated XIOS DS things aren't second nature to you or if you do have any issues, consult with the manual or visit either of the sites listed at the bottom for help or even send in a support ticket.
The HDMI cable supplied with the unit comes with protective caps on the gold plated ends and offers about five feet of total length to connect it to the TV.
You also get a wall plug that goes to a laptop style power connector on the end of six feet of dual strand wire. The wall adapter will show a green LED if the outlet has power for quick reference if there is a power issue with your device.
The remote that comes with the XIOS DS is also white and offers a power button and setting button at the top with a four-way controller with an OK button to move around the screen and make selections. Below all of that, there is also a return button and an information button to finish off the main controls on the top.
On the left side of the remote, you can also control the volume, much like any phone or tablet.
To get underway with this remote, you must first remove this plastic tab so that the battery inside will make contact with the remote. I also wanted to show this end of the remote so you can see how it differs from the optional offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard