Accessories and Documentation
The folded up bit of paper we saw when we first opened the Hydra Pro is the connection guide for the controller. Here it shows the layout of the front with the button, sliders and power LED. The wiring diagram shows to connect the 3-pin leads to the fan, but the rest of the wiring moves over to the back of this paper.
The top of this side covers what should be included in the box and that is the fan controller, the instructions we are looking at now and the M3 screws to mount the Hydra Pro into a case. At the bottom they cover the 2-pin LED connections to the Spectre LED fans as well as showing to connect the 4-pin Molex plug to get power to the Hydra Pro.
In this little bag, found outside of the red plastic bag when you first open the box, is where you get the four M3 screws to go through the optical drive bay and into the tabs on the side of the Hydra Pro for solid and secure mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz