Aliens vs. Predator
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/
Product Homepage: http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/
Aliens vs. Predator is a science fiction first-person shooter video game, developed by Rebellion Developments, the team behind the 1999 original PC game, and published by Sega for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. The game is based on the Alien vs. Predator franchise, a combination of the characters and creatures of the Alien franchise and the Predator franchise. There are three campaigns in the game, one for each race/faction (the Predators, the Aliens and the Colonial Marines), that, while separate in terms of individual plot and gameplay, form one overarching storyline.
Following the storyline of the campaign modes comes the multiplayer aspect of the game. In this Multiplayer section of the game, players face off in various different gametypes in various different ways.
While we've indeed got some nice gains and overall strong numbers, we continue to see 2560 x 1600 under Aliens vs. Predator be a struggle for NVIDIA based cards.
1920 x 1200 and 1680 x 1060, though, sees some fantastic performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PC gaming catches up to console earnings in 2018
- Fortnite's dances could cost Epic big
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- light is flashing slow
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split