Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis
The front of this tall and slender chassis offers thick white plastic sides with almost the look of Tron with the blue stripes that illuminate down the sides. In the middle there is a stack of nine black bay covers that remove from the outside. At the bottom is the mesh area that will allow the PSU to exhaust through it.
The front makes a gentle curved transition into the I/O panel and the rest of the top surface is covered by louvers to allow good airflow, but directing the sound away from the user. To match the front, the top has the blue inserts and yes these do light up too.
The front I/O panel offers a LED and fan On/Off switch and the power button with the triangular shaped buttons and the activity LEDs are under the fan switch with the reset under the power. For connectivity you have eSATA, USB 2.0, HD Audio jacks and USB 3.0.
The left side of the chassis as it is shipped from the factory offers you a solid door with a structural and stylish bump out on it. Near the front of the chassis, there is a place that has meshed punched out of the steel, to offer a place for an optional pair of 120mm fans.
On the back of the Genesis 9000 the top offers nine expansion slots with grommets to the left of it for water cooling tubing. Moving down you run into the exhaust fan venting, the rear I/O area and another grommet and all of this is contained as part of the removable tray with use of the large black handle on the right. You can install a PSU at the bottom here, but you have to pop out the plate seen here.
The right side of the chassis offers a door panel that has not only the 120mm fans at the front, but it offers room for a 140mm fan for the video card behind it and lastly a tiny little blue window.
Under the chassis, the plastic "tub" gets screwed to the steel chassis in the outermost corners. Then four large rubber feet are applied to the chassis for anti-skid purposes. Both sides of this panel are well ventilated so the fans on the floor can draw a good supply of fresh air.
With the plastic out of the way you are now looking at the underside of the steel floor. There are removable dust filters for both the front and the back of the chassis. These will cover a PSU or two, or a single PSU and the two fans installed above this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam