EK Custom Kit Packaging
Packaged in an older EK-Kit-H30 box is what my kit arrived in. You can see they covered the old label at the bottom and added the "New EK-Supremacy inside" sticker to the top of the packaging.
With most things EK, you get an orange accented package and this kit packaging keeps with the trend. There is also a hand written label showing that this kit was made especially for me, TweakTown and our readers.
The right side of the packaging is mostly the design carried over from the front. At the very bottom you will find the address and phone numbers. If you are local, feel free to give them a call. I will stick to much cheaper e-mails if I was to have any issues.
The left side of the packaging is much the same with the grey design wrapping around this side as well. At the bottom of this panel is where you find the site and support e-mail addresses to get into contact with EKWB.
The entire expanse of the back is black and offers features listed on the left in five languages. On the right is a compatibility list that doesn't apply to the Supremacy block. LGA 775 and LGA 2011 server boards need special brackets. As for the AMD side, anything from 939 to AM3+ is covered, even FM1.
Inside you can see the box is packed to the top chocked full of components for the kit I am about to be building and testing.
If you didn't notice in the last image, I even received an EKWB pen and a can-cozy that says "Cool people use EK products" with logos of their WC gear in grey and a large EK logo in the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit