Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued
With the lower section of the FlexCage removed, it exposes another pair of mounting locations on the upright for the motherboard tray and one on the floor of the chassis to the right.
To support the power supply as you slide it in from the back, there are these four raised rubber pads to help keep the PSU aligned with the rear of the chassis while also isolating vibrations the PSU may cause from the Prodigy.
The motherboard tray has the risers painted along with the chassis since the Prodigy only accepts Mini-ITX motherboards. There are also four large holes to be able to cleanly pass wires from the PSU to the motherboard or any case wiring for that matter.
BitFenix chose to fill the rear exhaust hole in the chassis with a 120mm fan. You can also use a 140mm fan here if you want to.
If you are just installing fans in the top, you don't have to remove the 5.25" bay, but it will become unusable. If you plan to hang a radiator in there, you definitely want to remove the bay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- Ataribox pre-orders on hold, team needs more time
- Win a 'Simpsons: Season 18' DVD for Christmas!
- CS:GO's new Survival mode sounds like Battlegrounds
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series