The outer packaging is kept simple to offer every last dime of the asking price to go into the chassis. The plain cardboard with black printing on it still offers the large logo and the Prodigy name along with the BitFenix web address.
This shows that we have the Arctic White version of the Prodigy or the BFC-PRO-300-WWXKW-RP to be exact. For the sake of my fingers, I will just call this a white Prodigy.
The back is a bit more interesting. It starts by pointing out the SofTouch treatment, the FyberFlex Composite handles and the two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with a Native connector backing it. It then goes to show that long video cards and radiators can fit and closes with the image of the inside showing off the tool-free design and the FlexCage system.
The last outer panel shows the Prodigy head on and has the bottom taken up with the specifications for this chassis.
The inner packaging is sufficient enough for my box to have taken a few hits and the case survived intact and in great shape. With a thin plastic liner around the case and the Styrofoam to center and support it, the relative lightweight of a chassis is protected well for transit anywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit