Inside the Sharkoon DarkGlider
Under each of the five feet there is a screw you need to remove. Once they are out of the way the mouse will almost fall apart in the two halves, there aren't any funny clips or anything to hold you up. You can see there is quite a bit of wiring talking between the two so don't go yanking at the mouse.
With the weighting system used here, the Avago ADNS-9500 is fit almost under it as the PCB ends. Just above and right of the sensor is the 16-bit MCU controlling all the functions and talking to the PC.
Omron switches are used under the left and right click buttons, while the rest of the buttons use the round pad style switches, like you see for the tilt wheel function.
As for the top half of the mouse, there are three sections to mention. Furthest left is the connection to the back of the LCD screen with the page forward and page back buttons on the PCB behind the ribbon cable. The PCB in the middle is what contains the DPI buttons and the favorite's button on the top side.
Stitching up the patient and seeing it come to life afterwards is always a great feeling. In this image of the DarkGlider you can see the DPI LCD display is now illuminated and it will always be red, this you cannot change. If you look close enough, it is displaying 800 DPI, which is the default and lowest setting.
Stepping back a bit you can barely see the glow of the LCD screen, but now you can see the logo is illuminated. This color can be changed to one of 31 other preset offerings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- Team Cherry announces Hollow Knight physical copy release
- Space Hulk: Tactics trailer unveiled, October 9 release
- Life is Strange 2 revealed, new trailer/screenshots
- Broforce publisher announces Switch release Sept 6th
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Boot sequence, BIOS setting question
- Buy (20) Apple iPhone X $7.980 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada