You can see that out of the box power draw between the Z77 Pro3 and Z75 Pro3 is almost identical at both idle and load with very little separating the two. Overclocking sees that no real change is present in the idle numbers while load does jump slightly to 334 Watts.
CPU temperature is also again very close between both boards. As for overclocked numbers the Z75 Pro3 ran an extra degree warmer at load so again we really see nothing much separating the two boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z77 Pro3 Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]