Like most ASUS motherboards we enter the BIOS in EZ Mode which gives us a few basic options. Like always, though, we'll move straight into advanced mode which gives us all our main options which we'll take a closer look at now.
As always if you're heading into the BIOS you're probably going in to look at the overclocking side of things. This is done under the Ai Tweaker section on ASUS motherboards. Even though we're dealing with a Mini-ITX motherboard, you can see we've still got a strong lineup of options that should provide a strong overclock.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS we don't have any real surprises which can be seen clearly under the Advanced, Monitor, Boot and Tool sections. Under the Tool section of the BIOS you can see that we can setup our O.C. Profiles and also go into EZ Flash 2 which makes flashing a whole lot easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit