ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid AIO GPU Cooler Continued
To get power to the head unit there is a 4-pin Molex plug that you will need to connect to your power supply. The 3-pin header connects to the shroud to deliver the power to the system there as well, while the mini 4-pin connection is used to sense the speeds from the GPU to adjust the speeds of the fan on the shroud and the one you will attach to the radiator.
As you would expect with these AIO solutions, there is a milled finish definitely visible in the cold plate, but the surface is level across its surface. You can see that the GPU mounting ring is just added to the head unit by passing the screws that hold the pump cover on to pass through the plate to make it all one solid piece.
If you follow the rubber tubing to the other end you run into the clamps that are holding the rubber tubing to the aluminum fittings at the bottom of the radiator. Again, this is to be sure there aren't any mishaps with a tube working lose under pressure.
The radiator or heat exchanger has a very dense array of fins across the 12 sections. This is a dual pass radiator, so the coolant will go in and up half of the radiator, then return through the other half and back out to the head unit. As with most AIO solutions, there is 120mm fan mounting pre-drilled into both sides of the radiator.
Just because it was there I took a picture of the product sticker on the top of the radiator. While it doesn't hold all that much information, it gave me the opportunity to show the 25mm thickness of the radiator while I have it like this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz