ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid AIO GPU Cooler
The shroud component of the Accelero Hybrid has all sorts of lines, angles and designing to look like something from a stealth aircraft, possible a military hovercraft or even something off of a racecar, but most of that is intentional for both aesthetics as well as leaving clearance under it.
On the right end, very near the 90mm fan in the shroud, there is a 3-pin plug that will soon have the F12 PWM fan plugged into here for control of both fans with one movement of a slider in software.
Under the shroud you will find a 4-pin fan header that you will need to attach to the video card so that software for the card will control all of the fan speeds.
The plastic head unit that holds both the pump and the cold plate has the same plug that the Antec AIO coolers had and is why I say this is a second generation system, where as the Thermaltake units are gen. three units. The ARCTIC name is all that is painted here, but once installed you won't see it anyways.
There have been mods where guys put H50's on cards, but the mounting was never this elegant. Here you have options for 53.2mm X 53.2mm, 51.0mm X 61.0mm or 58.4mm X 58.4mm spacing around the GPU to mount the Hybrid to your card. The largest hole is not specified for mounting.
To move the coolant to the radiator and back, the Hybrid uses these two black runner tubes to pass the coolant back and forth. The keep the fittings from working lose, there are screws applied to the fitting with large washers to keep them from backing out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard