Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The top half of the chart or the "Video card Module" section covers all that touches the card from the head unit right on up and including the shroud. It shows right at the top that the entire system is capable of handling a total of 320W worth of heat and then jumps right into the fan on the shroud. The shroud itself is made of black plastic and uses stickers in a couple of spots around the fan to show off a bit of white and grey behind the naming on them. As for the fan that will be doing the cooling of the memory and the power delivery chips, with the use of included heat sinks, you can tell right away this is a silent offering. Even while the fan spins at 2000 RPM, the 90mm fan is near silent pushing its 13CFM at 0.3 Sone. The chart then moves on to discuss the head unit next. This black plastic head unit that contains the systems pump draws 0.26 Amps and 1.56W under full operation taking the heat from the GPU through the copper cold plate.
The Heat Exchanger section of the chart is all about the radiator and parts attached to it. The radiator is comprised of tight fins as we expect from AIO solutions and is made of aluminum. To get the heat from the head unit to the "heat exchanger" there is 416mm of tubing in each direction to allow the coolant to pass in the loop. As for the fluid dynamic bearing suspended F12 PWM fan that gets attached to the radiator, it is much more impressive than the one found in the shroud. This fan delivers 74 CFM from the 120mm fan while also keeping the noise levels super low. Wrapping things up, there is only the 866g grams of total weight to discuss and the cool trick on how both fans on this unit are controlled by the GPU fan header.
The Accelero Hybrid is still very fresh to the market and as I type this I found four locations to obtain the Hybrid on this side of the pond. It doesn't matter if you go to Newegg, Xoxide or e-Bay, all three locations are posting up with the same price point of $169.99 (Xoxide is four cents cheaper). The real battle I see immediately is that that pricing takes this product right out of the hands of those who need it most. Just for the sake of argument this is double the price of most air cooling solutions, so most buyers will opt to go that way. For those of us with the kind of money to go ahead and spend $170 on a GPU cooler, we will likely spend the extra bit more to just go with a custom loop covering both the CPU and GPU for maybe $100 more.
I get that there is quite a bit included in this kit and sourcing the product, designing it to work as you want it to and delivering it to the masses can get expensive, but even over their own air cooling solutions, I see more of their buyers sticking to air than this completely based on price and not performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series