OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Max IOPS drive. The shinny label makes this drive difficult to photograph because the auto focus wants to focus on the reflection image.
The Max IOPS is a 2.5" 9mm height drive. The label on the back has the model, capacity size and serial number.
All of the mounting points are where they should be so you won't have an issue running this drive in your notebook or in your desktop with the included desktop adapter bracket.
The SATA power and data ports are offset to the left as they should be and the adapter bracket also offsets the drive so the 3.5" bracket puts the connectors in line with your standard mechanical drives.
The Max IOPS uses the SandForce SF-2281 controller and pairs it with 16 Toshiba Toggle Mode NAND flash chips that use the 32nm package.
8 flash ICs are on each side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit