OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Max IOPS drive. The shinny label makes this drive difficult to photograph because the auto focus wants to focus on the reflection image.
The Max IOPS is a 2.5" 9mm height drive. The label on the back has the model, capacity size and serial number.
All of the mounting points are where they should be so you won't have an issue running this drive in your notebook or in your desktop with the included desktop adapter bracket.
The SATA power and data ports are offset to the left as they should be and the adapter bracket also offsets the drive so the 3.5" bracket puts the connectors in line with your standard mechanical drives.
The Max IOPS uses the SandForce SF-2281 controller and pairs it with 16 Toshiba Toggle Mode NAND flash chips that use the 32nm package.
8 flash ICs are on each side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms