Looking above you can see the testbed information so there's no real need to go into that. Instead we'll quickly cover the boards we'll be using today in our graphs today with the first being the ASRock Z77E-ITX which will be ran at both stock and overclocked which we'll tell you in just a minute what kind of speed we got out of it.
Outside of that we've also got the larger ASRock Z77 Extrem6 which is going to be an important comparison. The ASRock X79 Extreme4, ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z and ASUS Maximum V GENE are also included to round off our collection of motherboards here today. So with that covered let's get into the overclocking side of things.
As always we head into the BIOS to see what we can get out of the board we're testing today. Being an ITX based motherboard we didn't expect it to perform as strong as our ATX offerings or even our Mini ATX ones. We did expect it to perform fairly well, though, since this isn't the first performance ITX board we've seen out of ASRock.
Looking above you can see we ended up with an extremely strong overclock that rivals our other setups. The 4.79GHz clock is achieved via 47x multiplier and a 102 BCLK. This is overall a very strong overclock that is made even more impressive by the fact we're dealing with such a tiny motherboard.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z77E-ITX Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM