SilverStone SST-FT03B chassis
Since all of the panels are flat and pretty basic I limited the images of the exterior. In this image we have the front of the chassis on the right side with the logo and slot for the ODD, while on the left, the side panel is flat and plain with a cut out at the bottom to allow air into the chassis and one at the top to allow wiring out.
On the left of this image is the other side panel witch matches the one we just described. As for the non-removable back panel the major difference is that the notch at the top was moved toward the rear I/O to allow cables out of this chassis easily so you don't have to stash a bunch in the top to make it out of the chassis.
Speaking of the top, here it is. The top panel is made of ABS plastic and offers really good ventilation that will allow all the heat inside to easily escape this chassis. Centered in this panel in the front I/O panel that contains the pair of USB 3.0 ports, the audio jacks and a power and reset button.
Under the FT03 there are four large feet considering the size of the chassis that get rubber pads stuck to them. The bulk of the chassis floor is taken up with the 140mm, blue blade, Air Penetrator fan and its clip on dust filter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit