Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware included in that small white box we saw. There are plenty of HDD screws at the top left to populate all of the bays and options for hard drives. Next to that is a bag full of the ODD, PSU and 2.5" drive screws. At the bottom is a bag of countersunk screws in case you lose them from the PSU bracket and the stealth drive cover and that leaves the last bag holding the motherboard thumbscrews.
You also get a 20-pin USB 3.0 to 9-pin USB 2.0 adapter for the Native USB 3.0 cable if your motherboard isn't capable. You get a pair of wire ties and another bag with the motherboard speaker and the washers needed for all the various storage drives.
As always, you get the PC accessories sheet and this thing has just about anything you may think to want to add to your build and the nice thing is they are all built by Lian Li so that they will definitely match the look of a Lian Li case.
Once again the manual is a two piece deal, depending on the language you need. Lian li does a great job of covering every step in the build with very clear depictions of what to do in the images and text that while not spectacular, it got me through all the sticky parts of the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard