Accessories and Documentation
Packed between the foam and the plastic liner, outside of the chassis you will find the MSI Customer Survival pack. You won't find peanut butter, gum and a map in the package, only hardware and literature.
This hardware is actually shipped in two bags, but it all fits nicely, so here we go. There are five tie straps for wiring, the chain and MSI dog tag, the Kensington lock loop, the riser socket, the risers, hex-head screws and the motherboard and SSD screws with the countersunk screw at the far right used for the lock loop.
The user manual is tri-lingual in the text. The images are top notch and are highlighted where to look, while the text below the images plainly explains what you are being asked to do. It couldn't be simpler really once you have looked this over.
The storage drive trays are expandable as the one on the right shows. This allows you to set the 3.5" drive in and squeeze the tray back to the right size. If you plan on using an SSD, each tray allows it with the four holes in the bottom of each tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card