MSI IN-623 Ravager Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the Ravager you can now see what I meant about protrusions. Up near the mesh covers on the 5.25" bays there are some that are pretty small. As you get into the raised mesh panel and the center bar at the bottom, that bit sticks out quite a bit more than the rest of the bezel.
The front of the top panel continued the trio of claw marks as they lead you to the front I/O panel. It is recessed a bit and offers a HDD activity light, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, microphone and headphone jacks, a pair of USB 3.0 ports and a reset button. The power button was on the front above the MSI logo.
The rest of the top panel is taken up by the large mesh insert to allow the optional fans that can be placed under this an easy path to exhaust straight out the top.
Removing that plastic cover will give you the access needed to install a pair of 120mm or 140mm fans or any combination of them in the roof of the Ravager chassis.
The left side of the chassis draws your eyes to the three claw marks and down to the logo of the case name and series. Moving your eye left brings you to the honeycomb mesh that allows for 120mm or 140mm fans to be installed here to aid in cooling the chassis.
In the back the blue continues, but only as the fan blades and the expansion slot covers. As for the rest of it, there is the rear I/O area next to the exhaust fan and a pair of pass-through holes for water tubing next to the expansion slots, leaving room for the bottom mounted PSU.
The right side of the chassis is flat, but it does offer this trio of claw marks to keep the theme going completely around the Ravager.
Under the chassis you will find a dust filter for the PSU and the optional 120mm fan mounting position. Near the edges you get plastic pucks for feet with rubber pads on them to support the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard