The Ravager from the Interceptor series is packaged with a grey and green backdrop to the chassis image, the features, the MSI "badge" and what looks like something has clawed up the packaging and tore a hole where they placed the chassis name.
This is where MSI puts images of 12 features found in the Ravager. Everything from bays, dust filters, to the room inside and a look at all that light blue accenting the interior.
The back of the packaging is exactly the same as what was shown on the front side of this packaging. Something I forgot to mention last time was the tag line of these Interceptor series cases, "protecting your vital gear".
One last image of the Ravager above the specifications chart is what the last panel has to offer you for information. I almost forgot, it also mentions the inclusion of a chain and dog tag to be "part of the team" with MSI.
I have to say it again, not very often is the use of high density foam found in mid-tower packaging. Thanks go to MSI stepping up the "recommended" to this level allowing this sample to arrive in perfect shape. The plastic liner not only keeps scratches off the paint, in this instance it also is there to protect all the graphics MSI has applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ