3DMark 2003 version 3.3.0 -1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
As soon as we pump up the resolution we begin to see the 9800 Pro pull further away from the predecessor but in this case we still see the Gigabyte just a tad in the lead.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1 - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
Even in higher resolution, we see the cards bunched together, the Hercules does pull out ahead from the others this time around.
Code Creatures - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
- Water Section
Hercules and Gigabyte both neck and neck here.
- Grass Section
Gigabyte takes the lead with that .1 FPS gain again.
Quake 3 - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
While the Radeon 9800 Pro's pull ahead of the 9700 Pro, people won't notice much of a difference in game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit