3DMark 2003 version 3.3.0 -1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
As soon as we pump up the resolution we begin to see the 9800 Pro pull further away from the predecessor but in this case we still see the Gigabyte just a tad in the lead.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1 - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
Even in higher resolution, we see the cards bunched together, the Hercules does pull out ahead from the others this time around.
Code Creatures - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
- Water Section
Hercules and Gigabyte both neck and neck here.
- Grass Section
Gigabyte takes the lead with that .1 FPS gain again.
Quake 3 - 1600 X 1200 @ 32Bit
While the Radeon 9800 Pro's pull ahead of the 9700 Pro, people won't notice much of a difference in game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit