Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box you will find a pair of white zip ties, a motherboard speaker and an extra clip for the side of the chassis in case one should break. On the bottom left there are four large washers for an optical drive and there are 17 smaller washers for the four hard drive options, plus one extra.
You will also get a bag containing thumbscrews for all of the hard drive with the silver-gold color. The one odd bluish screw is to secure the optical drive in place. The bag on the right is a mix of the PSU screws, ODD mounting screws and the motherboard screws.
This last bit of the kit will allow users without a Native USB 3.0 20-pin header on their boards to use this and adapt the 20-pin down to a 9-pin USB 2.0 configuration.
As with anything Lian Li I have received up to now, there is the accessories and goodies sheet. This has just about every adapter, lighting option, really anything you can think to want, that Lian Li will sell you to go along with your case and match perfectly.
There are two parts of the manual. The left section covers English and three other languages, while the insert on the right covers the same information in two others. What you will find are good images, even if in black and white and the text definitely helps along with the parts list to make sure you have everything right to build the PC-V355 in almost modular chunks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V355-B Mini Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V355-B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series