The DeathTaker comes in a very industrial looking package. The mix of diamond plate, mesh and the steel structural bits on the edges makes this seem like more of a case than a box. There is a great image of the mouse right in the center with the notation of full RGB color adjustment of the LEDs.
The front of the packaging opens to reveal a look at the software and what can be done in each tab of said software. On the right is a view of the DeathTaker through its protective plastic inner packaging. There is also notes of the 12K frame rate, the 30Gs of acceleration, the 5700DPI and the 150 IPS velocity ability of the DeathTaker.
The right side of the packaging doesn't offer much information, but the design of the front panel wraps around perfectly keeping things unified.
On the back there is a list of additional specifications just above an image of the DeathTaker with seven key features placed around it. At the bottom are the system requirements and contents of this package along with a few features listed in many languages.
The left side of the packaging is exactly what we got on the other side, just this time there isn't the flap being held in place with Velcro, as this is the hinge side of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit