The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel to install the DVD drive, I released the clip on the left so it can slide right in. The front I/O panel is connected, so be sure to leave wiring undone until you get this situated. I get why a foam dust filter isn't used at the bottom, the LEDs wouldn't glow through that, but there is nothing for a filter at all here on the intake.
The drive went in smooth and the tool-less clip keeps the drive solidly in the case. Since the SRF coating is matte and so is the drive, there is little distraction from adding it, to the overall theme of the case.
I used a Micro-ATX board for this build and threw in the SLI for nostalgia sake. Even though with the 460s I couldn't use the VGA supports, you can see how well they line up with the cards to use with longer and heavier VGA solutions. Everything went together well with no real issues to discuss.
The rear I/O dust shield snaps right in with little effort, the cards went right into the slots and are solidly supported with those blue thumbscrews and the PSU lined up perfectly.
The three quarters of an inch that is left behind the tray allows me to hide all sorts of wiring here. The large Molex bundle on the left and the 24-pin cable fit back here easily and the cabling on the whole routed easily. Even when replacing the door panel, it took little effort to slide it over these wires.
With the panels back in place, I took a step back to take in the essence of the Stealth once again. Definitely has a distinctive shape, but isn't so out there that it should turn anyone away.
When my Stealth was powered on, the LEDs in the intake fan were not functional. The fan was spinning, but as far as lighting, there is none. At the top there is a really bright blue LED denoting the PC is powered on. Just to its left, there is the occasional red flicker for the HDD activity LED.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25