The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel to install the DVD drive, I released the clip on the left so it can slide right in. The front I/O panel is connected, so be sure to leave wiring undone until you get this situated. I get why a foam dust filter isn't used at the bottom, the LEDs wouldn't glow through that, but there is nothing for a filter at all here on the intake.
The drive went in smooth and the tool-less clip keeps the drive solidly in the case. Since the SRF coating is matte and so is the drive, there is little distraction from adding it, to the overall theme of the case.
I used a Micro-ATX board for this build and threw in the SLI for nostalgia sake. Even though with the 460s I couldn't use the VGA supports, you can see how well they line up with the cards to use with longer and heavier VGA solutions. Everything went together well with no real issues to discuss.
The rear I/O dust shield snaps right in with little effort, the cards went right into the slots and are solidly supported with those blue thumbscrews and the PSU lined up perfectly.
The three quarters of an inch that is left behind the tray allows me to hide all sorts of wiring here. The large Molex bundle on the left and the 24-pin cable fit back here easily and the cabling on the whole routed easily. Even when replacing the door panel, it took little effort to slide it over these wires.
With the panels back in place, I took a step back to take in the essence of the Stealth once again. Definitely has a distinctive shape, but isn't so out there that it should turn anyone away.
When my Stealth was powered on, the LEDs in the intake fan were not functional. The fan was spinning, but as far as lighting, there is none. At the top there is a really bright blue LED denoting the PC is powered on. Just to its left, there is the occasional red flicker for the HDD activity LED.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ