Accessories and Documentation
Tucked between the foam bottom section of the packaging and the plastic liner on the case you will find your MSI Customer Survival Pack. This light cardboard envelope carries all the hardware and literature shipped with the Stealth chassis.
Inside that pouch is the User Manual which does a great job of getting through the tear down and installation process. You also get a dog tag and chain to feel like you are now part of the MSI team and there is a bag of hardware to get your components into this case.
A closer look at that hardware shows we get long tie-straps, ten of them in fact to tidy up the wiring. The foam block is actually cut diagonally into wedges so that they can be used with the VGA support system for coolers that aren't flat.
The bag on the left has your PSU screws, Kensington lock loop, risers, motherboard screws and a socket to tighten the risers. The bag at the right has a set of thumbscrews to use with the 5.25" bay devices.
This is something I haven't seen before; expandable HDD trays. Instead of having to flex the tray around a 3.5" drive, you simply allow it to slide open, align the pins and slide it closed on the drive. There are also holes for you to be able to screw a 2.5" drive directly to the tray bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard