Well, the folks at OCZ sent me this new Monster 2 HSF to try out for size. it's based on the same general principal as it's younger brother, the Glacier 2. it's a good sized aluminum sink with its popular 36-CFM fan mounted on top. It also has that very nice copper insert installed in the base to make things nice and cool for the processor.
OCZ is a relative newcomer to the overclocking community, but they have been making quite a name for themselves. This is due mainly to the fact that they are selling high quality products for a reasonable price. They have even done something that very few sellers have done pretest components and guarantee their overclocked speeds.
Now, let's find out what this Monster is all about...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit