Heading into the BIOS we're greeted with a Fatal1ty themed UEFI BIOS with pretty much an identical design to what we saw in the Z77 Extreme6 minus the theme. If you're going to be doing any overclocking, you'll want to head into the "OC Tweaker" section of the BIOS.
The "OC Tweaker" section really brings everything you'd expect with a strong lineup of overclocking options being present throughout the board. If you've seen an ASRock BIOS in recent months, you won't be too confused here if you've used one. You shouldn't have any problems getting around and overclocking thanks to everything being located in the one area.
Jumping through the rest of the BIOS we can see all the usual options are present with no real surprises present. ASRock have one of the best UEFI BIOSs on the market and it only continues to get better with each new product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit