Heading into the BIOS we're greeted with a Fatal1ty themed UEFI BIOS with pretty much an identical design to what we saw in the Z77 Extreme6 minus the theme. If you're going to be doing any overclocking, you'll want to head into the "OC Tweaker" section of the BIOS.
The "OC Tweaker" section really brings everything you'd expect with a strong lineup of overclocking options being present throughout the board. If you've seen an ASRock BIOS in recent months, you won't be too confused here if you've used one. You shouldn't have any problems getting around and overclocking thanks to everything being located in the one area.
Jumping through the rest of the BIOS we can see all the usual options are present with no real surprises present. ASRock have one of the best UEFI BIOSs on the market and it only continues to get better with each new product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard