At stock clocks we see that the ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional numbers line up with the other Z77 offerings at both idle and stock. Overclocked we see an increase in power draw, but the numbers are still extremely strong.
As for our CPU temperature we can see at idle the numbers are pretty standard with the load numbers coming in lower than the other Z77 boards. Overclocked we see those numbers sky rocket, though, with our 3770k coming close to the 100c mark at load.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]