SuperSSpeed warned us that the packaging may change by the time this product comes to market. The box used was the same as the Hyper 240GB MLC SSD we also received. A sticker was placed on the box that states this is a SLC model, we'll keep you updated with news posts when we hear more and when the product is picked up by e-tailers.
On the front, we see the familiar SandForce Driven logo, SATA III and a new Intel Flash Inside logo. The Intel logo caught us off guard a bit, but we're glad to see a manufacturer working to inform the buyer about the product with such detail.
A general list of features and applications list is on the back of the package. It also displays the three year warranty information.
The packaging was designed well on the inside. We've seen this layout before on Intel consumer SSDs.
Inside we found the S301 SLC SSD, mounting screws for two SSDs and a 2.5" to 3.5" form factor adapter bracket.
This is the first time we've seen a bracket designed this way. As we stated, screws were provided for two drives and this bracket can accept two 2.5" SSDs. This is a welcome change to the standard brackets we've seen for the last few years. The only thing we don't like about this bracket is it lacks the proper offset so your drives will not line up with your standard 3.5" spinners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit