SuperSSpeed warned us that the packaging may change by the time this product comes to market. The box used was the same as the Hyper 240GB MLC SSD we also received. A sticker was placed on the box that states this is a SLC model, we'll keep you updated with news posts when we hear more and when the product is picked up by e-tailers.
On the front, we see the familiar SandForce Driven logo, SATA III and a new Intel Flash Inside logo. The Intel logo caught us off guard a bit, but we're glad to see a manufacturer working to inform the buyer about the product with such detail.
A general list of features and applications list is on the back of the package. It also displays the three year warranty information.
The packaging was designed well on the inside. We've seen this layout before on Intel consumer SSDs.
Inside we found the S301 SLC SSD, mounting screws for two SSDs and a 2.5" to 3.5" form factor adapter bracket.
This is the first time we've seen a bracket designed this way. As we stated, screws were provided for two drives and this bracket can accept two 2.5" SSDs. This is a welcome change to the standard brackets we've seen for the last few years. The only thing we don't like about this bracket is it lacks the proper offset so your drives will not line up with your standard 3.5" spinners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard