Synthetic 3D and PC
3DMark03 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
3DMark03 shows slight gains in the PAT system on the I875P. While there is a slight margin the 865PE is looking to be the weapon of choice so far.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark2002 shows that there is only a slight gain in using PAT-enabled chipsets.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1p
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1p adds in support for ATI Radeon 9800's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the nVidia Geforce FX.
Vulpine shows no difference between the Springdale and Canterwood variants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 1 [Introduction]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 2 [Springdale in Detail]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 3 [I865P - 533FSB Only]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 4 [I865PE - The Cheap Canterwood]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 5 [I865G - Intel Extreme 2 Graphics]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 6 [Common Features in Detail]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Real World System Productivity]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 10 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 12 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz