Accessories and Documentation
When I removed the white box of hardware from the optical drive bays I noticed something black falling out of the bays when I released the wire. BitFenix included a 3.5" to 5.25" adapter for those who still use floppy drives or maybe have a card reader you want to install.
Inside the hardware box you will find ten wire ties, along with five clips to stick wherever you want to help with wire management. There is a motherboard speaker included along with the motherboard/3.5" drive screws, risers, fan screws, fan filter in the floor screws, PSU screws, 2.5" drive screws and a socket to aid in riser installation.
Here is the BitFenix Shinobi Xl quick installation guide. Again staying in black and white saves money, but that isn't to say there isn't useful information to be had in this monochrome manual.
The guide starts off with a list of the contents as far as the chassis, this guide and all the hardware we just went over so you are sure you are ready to continue on with the build.
There is a bit of explanation about the chassis previous to this, but I liked that they show the I/O layout and warn you that this is not a transfer port. On the right is how you gain access to the top fan to swap them out or whatever trips your trigger for cooling in the roof of the XL.
There is also a very detailed section on the removal of the FlexCage system. You need to pull the trays out, remove eleven screws and then twist the drive cage out. ProTip: Remove the fan filters under the chassis before twisting the cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms