The basic shape of the black packaging is similar to the other mice we have seen from ROCCAT in the past. This time a view of the Savu takes the bulk of the panel with small notes to the features listed to the left and below it.
The right side keeps the angle we are used to seeing, but this time doesn't open to expose the Savu as others did. It does offer the name of the mouse along with the notation that this is a mid-size hybrid gaming mouse.
On the back ROCCAT starts by pointing out all of the external features found on the Savu. It then moves in to a features list with it being translated nine times below the initial list.
On the left side of the package we get four views of the Savu from different angles and ROCCAT points out the lighting in the last image. That is followed below with a list of contents, technical specifications and requirements.
Cutting the tamperproof sticker on either the top or bottom of the box allows you to slide out the plastic inner packaging. This is a two piece shell with the mouse protected and secure between them. The paperwork and cable sit underneath of this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit