Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the image when I first opened the box, this bit of cloth was lying on top of it. Das Keyboard ships this to keep that sleek and sexy, shiny black plastic looking brand new while not damaging or marking the surface. Also a bit of a tip, this cloth should be used dry to clean the keyboard.
To power the Das Keyboard Model S Professional there is a two meter, plastic coated, USB 2.0 lead that terminates with two connections. On the left is the USB 2.0 connector to power the hub, while the lead on the right with the included PS/2 adapter attached to it is what controls the keyboard.
This little piece of paper is all the instructional or informational goods received with the Das Keyboard. It states things like this keyboard requires no drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux use. To get underway you just need to power down the PC, plug in this keyboard and turn on the PC.
The default plug and play drivers will allow complete functionality of the Model S. They also add their site address to keep up on the latest Das Keyboard has to offers and also a way for owners of Das Keyboards to get additional free goodies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam