Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the image when I first opened the box, this bit of cloth was lying on top of it. Das Keyboard ships this to keep that sleek and sexy, shiny black plastic looking brand new while not damaging or marking the surface. Also a bit of a tip, this cloth should be used dry to clean the keyboard.
To power the Das Keyboard Model S Professional there is a two meter, plastic coated, USB 2.0 lead that terminates with two connections. On the left is the USB 2.0 connector to power the hub, while the lead on the right with the included PS/2 adapter attached to it is what controls the keyboard.
This little piece of paper is all the instructional or informational goods received with the Das Keyboard. It states things like this keyboard requires no drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux use. To get underway you just need to power down the PC, plug in this keyboard and turn on the PC.
The default plug and play drivers will allow complete functionality of the Model S. They also add their site address to keep up on the latest Das Keyboard has to offers and also a way for owners of Das Keyboards to get additional free goodies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced