CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Continued
Under the mouse you see the tunnels at the top that are backed with LEDs to help illuminate the desktop. There are four TPFE feet used to glide upon, with the laser just above the product sticker.
At the bottom is a removable cover that will allow you to remove weight as needed. This allows any combination from 4.5 grams of additional weight to be used on up to 22.5 grams as shown here.
Removing a few screws allows the mouse to easily open up into two sections. Here I just wanted to show off the Zhij switches used for the right and left click buttons on the Advance II.
This shot shows the PCB that contains the Avago laser sensor, the 128KB of onboard memory and that it is the control center that all of the PCBs and lighting systems are attached to.
This is where the LED for the back of the Sentinel is and it also houses the Omron switches used in the DPI selectors. The PCB on the right also contains Omron switches found in the side buttons just like the one seen under the scroll wheel in our first image inside of this mouse.
Once reassembled, I powered up the Sentinel Advance II, I was stared down with a pair of red LEDs glowing out the front of the mouse. Keep in mind this is just the default color scheme, the software offers plenty of color options to match any theme.
For a better idea of the looks of the OLED and the lighting on the back half of the Sentinel Advance II, I turned the lights off and allowed the glow of the DPI and CM storm logo along with the red glow to stand out all by themselves.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25