Cable selection for the Centauro 1000W is relatively good.
Dual EPS12V connectors are present and should always been included with a 1000W unit. There are a total of six PCI-E 8-pin connectors bundled with the unit, two of which are natively wired. Peripheral connections are handled by the eight SATA, six Molex and two FDD connectors via four more modular cables.
Also available are two 3-pin fan connectors directly wired to the power supply. Cable length was a tad bit short on the unit, especially for the motherboard and PCI-E connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Passive cooling is provided by three heatsinks that run almost the entire length of the power supply.
A single Rubycon capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Xigmatek uses the Globe Fan RL4ZB1352512HH run to provide the active cooling for the Centauro 1000W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Infinity Ward opens new studio in Poland
- Zelda director has 'lots of ideas' for new DLC, games
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series