Cable selection for the Centauro 1000W is relatively good.
Dual EPS12V connectors are present and should always been included with a 1000W unit. There are a total of six PCI-E 8-pin connectors bundled with the unit, two of which are natively wired. Peripheral connections are handled by the eight SATA, six Molex and two FDD connectors via four more modular cables.
Also available are two 3-pin fan connectors directly wired to the power supply. Cable length was a tad bit short on the unit, especially for the motherboard and PCI-E connectors.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Passive cooling is provided by three heatsinks that run almost the entire length of the power supply.
A single Rubycon capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Xigmatek uses the Globe Fan RL4ZB1352512HH run to provide the active cooling for the Centauro 1000W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games