Inside the Box
This is just how we found the unit packed inside the box. There was no foam protecting the top half of the PSU. It simply sits in a cradle of foam for the bottom inch of the unit.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the matte black finish used on the power supply. The only information here is the serial number and the QA stickers.
The I/O specification label can be found on one side of the unit for the Centauro 1000W unit.
The other side simply has the Centauro series logo plastered on it.
Turning the unit a bit more, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
Spinning it some more brings us to the front which shows us the modular connections. The pin out for all of the connectors is labeled here.
Flipping things over reveals the 140mm fan that actively cools the Centauro 1000W power supply.
All modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Package contents also include the AC power cable, user manual, zip ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard