Inside the Box
This is just how we found the unit packed inside the box. There was no foam protecting the top half of the PSU. It simply sits in a cradle of foam for the bottom inch of the unit.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the matte black finish used on the power supply. The only information here is the serial number and the QA stickers.
The I/O specification label can be found on one side of the unit for the Centauro 1000W unit.
The other side simply has the Centauro series logo plastered on it.
Turning the unit a bit more, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
Spinning it some more brings us to the front which shows us the modular connections. The pin out for all of the connectors is labeled here.
Flipping things over reveals the 140mm fan that actively cools the Centauro 1000W power supply.
All modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Package contents also include the AC power cable, user manual, zip ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit