Last month Intel stepped back into the limelight with its introduction of the I875P or "Canterwood" chipset. This chipset is by far the largest step Intel has made in the history of the Pentium 4. With I875P came the first official support for DDR-400 memory for the Intel Pentium 4 and Intel's second generation Dual Channel DDR solution for the Pentium 4 platform.
Chaintech has been one of the more conservative motherboard manufacturers on the market. Chaintech hasn't produced a huge amount of boards, but simply built one board with what they consider to be a lasting and future proof version of board. Chaintech has give the market three series of boards to choose from - Plain, Apogee and Zenith. Plain series just has your board and simple peripherals, Apogee incorporates the C-Box system, while Zenith adds the C-Box2 or the new C-Box 3.
On the same day as Intel's release of the I875P, Chaintech announced its very first board based on this new chipset, a board which has been described as everything you'll ever need for your ultimate PC performance. Do these claims hold true? Read on and find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking Results]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System and Multimedia Productivity]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 11 [Conclusion]