Toshiba's Dynadock U3.0 will be a retail item unlike most of the products I review. This is targeted right smack in the middle of the mainstream. Toshiba has comprised an informative package that fits the placement and we get quite a bit of information on the package. Not only that, but Toshiba has placed the actual device on the side, all exposed so retail shoppers can see the product and not have to guess or play find the small text when looking for features.
A picture says a thousand words, but in this case, a few pictures list nearly a dozen features.
If you need it all spelled out for you, there is a panel on the box for that, too.
The inside packaging is well organized with the piano black dock stored in a separate compartment.
The accessory package comes with all of the needed components and even a DVI to VGA adapter. You do not get a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI adapter which we would have liked, but since you know now, you can pick one up while shopping, if you need it.
One thing you will not want to do is lose or misplace the disk. We went to Toshiba's website for new drivers and didn't even find the shipping drivers available for download. At least at this time you are pretty much dead in the water without this disk. Speaking of the disk, we're not sure why Toshiba included a disk at all. With many Ultrabooks shipping without optical storage some users will find themselves without drivers and in need of another device to read the disk to copy the drivers to a flash drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz