Lepa provides an excellent selection of connectors, but their cable choice lacks a little bit. All of the cables are a bit short, especially the PCI-E cables. They will be hard to hide and route on the back side of the case and still reach where you want them to. The FDD connectors are also forced upon as and not offered as adapters as they should be.
You most certainly are reading that chart correctly and it is not an error. There are in fact ten PCI-E connectors, giving you the ability to power five GPU's. There are also three CPU connectors and you can utilize all three of them at the same time. Rounding out the list are fourteen SATA connectors, eight Molex and two FDD connectors.
Rail distribution is well thought out and prevents you from creating an imbalance on the rails of the power supply. 12V1 takes care of your main connector and 12V2 feeds the first EPS12V connector. 12V3 and 12V5 each handle two of the GPU/CPU/RAM connectors. 12V4 and 12V6 each handle one of the GPU/CPU/RAM connectors as well as three of the peripheral connectors.
A Look Inside
Lepa isn't messing around on the inside and makes sure that there is plenty of passive cooling on the unit to aid in removing heat from critical areas.
A trio of Japanese made Panasonic capacitors adorns the primary side of the power supply.
Rubycon capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Active cooling for the Lepa G1600-MA is provided by the ADDA AD512UB-A90 135mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit