The front or at least I am calling it that, offers quite a bit to take in. The tag line under the company and chassis name is right to the point and in my opinion, dead on. To the left of the image of the GD08 is a list of seven features in this HTPC design.
This side of the box offers a bit of what it is the SilverStone intends to deliver with the GD07 and GD08 chassis designs. The bulk of the remainder of this side is then taken up with multi-lingual features lists like we saw on the front.
Since the back is the same as the front I can discuss the large blue circle that shows this chassis is USB 3.0 ready and that this product is made in China.
If FedEx would put labels on the plain top I could have showed you the specifications chart on this side, but it is identical to the one I showed on the previous page.
I do know the GD08 is upside down in this image, but when I flipped the box over to allow gravity to slide the chassis out for me, the hardware box was sitting there already so I thought I would show it as I found it. The face as well as both sides is protected with thick Styrofoam and to keep the hardware box from rubbing the paint, there is a plastic liner in between the chassis and the other packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Grandia SST-GD08B HTPC Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-GD08B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Final Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Final Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard