Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box we found when opening the packaging you see it contains both the hardware needed for the build and an installation guide.
All in separated bags, you find clearly labeled hardware for the HPTX ICE. On the left are M3 screws in 6mm length for motherboard screws, geared wheels for the HDD rails and the last bag here is the screws to mount these wheels.
Then you get the PSU screws and the M3 thumbscrews for the optical drives on the top row. At the bottom you see a motherboard speaker and an Allen wrench to open the doors and lock the HDD rails into place. The last bag contains all the risers you will need for even an HPTX motherboard.
The guide starts with images of the case inside and out along with a parts checklist and included wires on the left half. The right half takes you through six steps of the installation and wire diagrams.
I think they must assume an experienced builder will be buying this chassis as there isn't really a whole lot covered or explained.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz