Kingston gives us quite a bit of information on the front of the package. The SandForce Driven logo and three year warranty indication is at the bottom left and at the top right is a reference to the upgrade kit.
Some general information is listed on the back of the package and a complete breakdown of the upgrade bundle is shown as well.
There have been a few products already branded V+ 200 so when shopping look for the full product name, SVP200S3B/120G.
The inner packing is pretty tight, but Kingston managed to keep the drive separated from most of the other bits.
In the past Kingston offered two bundle options, a desktop and notebook upgrade kit. That has been condensed down to just one option for the upgrade bungle and you get all of the components formally found in the two different kits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit