Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Kingston's latest V+ 200 series comes to us in ten installments, each varying by capacity size and bundle options. The drives use the standard SandForce capacity schemes, 60GB, 120GB, 240GB and the largest 480GB. We'll cover the bundle options a little further down.
The SSDNow V+200 is one step down from the top in Kingston's business class product family. The KC100 rests at the top and uses the same SF-2281 controller, but pairs it with better synchronous flash. The SSDNow V+200 that we are looking at today uses asynchronous flash and as a result is slower when working with multimedia files. The asynchronous flash also lowers IOPS performance compared to the top tier KC100.
Newegg currently lists the SSDNow V+ 200 120GB model that we are looking at today for $149.99 with the premium upgrade bundle. For around $10 less you can purchase a drive only model, but we feel the upgrade bundle is worth the extra cost in almost all cases.
With the update bundle you receive a desktop adapter bracket, USB 3.0 enclosure, SATA, power and USB cables and well as disk migration software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 locked at 60FPS on all consoles
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 in 2019 with single-player
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit