Cooler Master HAF XM Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the HAF XM has block-like, chunky, plastic sides that flank the front I/O panel, the mesh covers for the ODD bays and X-Dock bays and the large intake area also covered with mesh.
The front I/O panel offers USB 2.0, a headphone and microphone 3.5mm jack and USB 3.0 connectivity on the right.
The sticker on the X-Dock bays reminds you to remove this pair of trays before trying to remove the front bezel. If you don't, you will pull out the drive trays as the panel is pulled and if you have a disc in there, it could end badly.
The top of the chassis starts with a light switch, power and reset buttons with a storage bin right behind it. As for the two mesh areas at the back of the top
... It is removable with the removal of a thumbscrew in the back. CM sends a 200mm fan in here from the factory, but they do spec this area to allow for a dual 140mm radiator as the largest you can run in this area with the provided mounting holes.
The left side has a large bump-out to allow room for both the fans that can optionally be installed here and not have them rubbing on the sides of you triple video card setups. There is also a handle that releases this panel, but you have to take out a pair of thumbscrews in the back first to make this handle useful.
At the very top you can see the screw that allows you to remove the top, just above the tubing and wiring pass-through holes. Below the 140mm fan is an 8+1 configuration of the slots to give you options along with multi card configurations.
The right side of the chassis has the same bump out, so that you can really stack up the wiring and the panel will just swallow up just about anything you can want to run behind the motherboard tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series