Just as I would expect from Cooler Master packaging, they went with the black background to display the product over and the use of purple to accent the packaging is just what they do now. Along with the first look at the front of the chassis CM makes sure you know this is a mid-tower with a new door latch and offers 3-way SLI or CrossFireX support.
On this great expanse of black we get to see the HAF XM from the front, but also we get to see the left panel with the mesh and plastic handle for access. At the bottom there is a check box list for what is included inside the box as in model of chassis on PSU options.
The back of the box is where you can read up on all the features in finer detail. Along with the three images denoting the features there are multilingual descriptions of what is being pointed out here.
As with most boxes from CM we see, there has to be a full purple panel. Here they apply the specifications chart, the Cooler Master office information and the tiny writing that says this is a mid-tower case and for assistance and information you should go to https://www.coolermaster.com.
This chassis is pretty light for its size and the use of Styrofoam end caps were enough to safely deliver the HAF XM to me even with the abuse the box took. To keep scratches at bay the plastic liner is wrapped around the chassis prior to adding the caps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz