BIOS - Click BIOS II
Click BIOS II was such an improvement over the original Click BIOS and for the most part you can see there are no major differences when compared to other MSI boards that are using the Click BIOS II setup.
We've got a fair bit of information when you enter and across the top we've got our CPU information, temperatures of the CPU and motherboard along with your boot device priority which can be adjusted by just dragging and dropping the icons.
As always if you're heading into the BIOS the chances are you're going to be doing some overclocking and you'll no doubt be heading over to the Overclocking Setting area which provides a strong run down of everything we need.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS we've got some energy saving options, a pointless browser that you'll never use, M-Flash under the Utilities which is great for updating your BIOS with ease and finally the security section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM