BIOS - Click BIOS II
Click BIOS II was such an improvement over the original Click BIOS and for the most part you can see there are no major differences when compared to other MSI boards that are using the Click BIOS II setup.
We've got a fair bit of information when you enter and across the top we've got our CPU information, temperatures of the CPU and motherboard along with your boot device priority which can be adjusted by just dragging and dropping the icons.
As always if you're heading into the BIOS the chances are you're going to be doing some overclocking and you'll no doubt be heading over to the Overclocking Setting area which provides a strong run down of everything we need.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS we've got some energy saving options, a pointless browser that you'll never use, M-Flash under the Utilities which is great for updating your BIOS with ease and finally the security section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit