The first BIOS screen you're greeted with is the 3D BIOS which GIGABYTE implemented a little back. Because of the sheer amount of screenshots that are needed to cover all aspects of the 3D BIOS, if you want to have a bit of a closer look at it in detail, I recommend you head on over to the BIOS page in our G1.Assassin 2 Review we did last year.
The main difference between the 3D BIOS back then and the latest one is that GIGABYTE have dropped the huge amount of color on the board. What this has done is made the 3D BIOS a lot faster and nicer to use. Most people, though, will probably find themselves heading into Advanced Mode like us.
Moving into Advanced Mode you've got all the main options here with the M.I.T. area covering everything that is overclock related. If you're in the BIOS the chances are this is where you'll be hanging out. As for the rest of the tabs, as you can see above we've got all the normal options available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM