Processor(s): Intel Pentium 2.4GHz B (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Motherboard(s): Asus P4G8X Deluxe Gold (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Video Card(s): Gigabyte Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb (Supplied by Synnex)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate 80GB 7200 RPM
Sound Card(s): Onboard Sound
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: Catalyst 3.1
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra Professional, 3DMark 2001 SE and PCMark2002
Editor Note: Due to the Chipset/Processor limitations we were unable to get maximum potential out of the memory modules at this time. All tests were ran twice and Asynchronous with the processor at 266MHz. All memory was run at the most aggressive timings including a CAS Latency of 2.
- SiSoft Sandra 2003
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
Here we see the Crucial nudge out in front of the competition, let's see if we get any real world performance out of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon