With memory prices dropping more and more each week, it is one of the best times to purchase it, since DDR II has been pushed back till what seems like early next year, so companies are pushing the most out of DDR I. It all started a little while back with PC-1600 and PC-2100 from then we moved onto 2700, 3200 and 3500 (even 3700) which is beginning to make an appearance. Crucial are well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says.
With the release of the Canterwood chipset from Intel and nForce 2 from nVidia, the joys of DDR-400 had can be felt and we now have reason to purchase it. Not only do we have the opportunity to run them at 400MHz but also in Dual Channel mode thanks to some of the latest chipsets on the market. We are finally beginning to get maximum potential out of memory on the market today. These chipsets teamed up with the latest 400MHz FSB processors give you an unstoppable combination of memory and raw processor speed which we just can't get enough of.
One such stick of memory we are taking a look at today is from Crucial, a company which is well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says. Does their new PC-3200 memory have what it takes to compete with the industry leaders? Read on as we give you the answer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard