With memory prices dropping more and more each week, it is one of the best times to purchase it, since DDR II has been pushed back till what seems like early next year, so companies are pushing the most out of DDR I. It all started a little while back with PC-1600 and PC-2100 from then we moved onto 2700, 3200 and 3500 (even 3700) which is beginning to make an appearance. Crucial are well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says.
With the release of the Canterwood chipset from Intel and nForce 2 from nVidia, the joys of DDR-400 had can be felt and we now have reason to purchase it. Not only do we have the opportunity to run them at 400MHz but also in Dual Channel mode thanks to some of the latest chipsets on the market. We are finally beginning to get maximum potential out of memory on the market today. These chipsets teamed up with the latest 400MHz FSB processors give you an unstoppable combination of memory and raw processor speed which we just can't get enough of.
One such stick of memory we are taking a look at today is from Crucial, a company which is well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says. Does their new PC-3200 memory have what it takes to compete with the industry leaders? Read on as we give you the answer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit